- 1. Research Initiative LingVisAnn
- 2. Visual Analysis of Language Change and Use Patterns
- 3. Urdu Linguistic Resources
- 4. VisArgue: Why and when do arguments convince? A visual analytic perspective on political negotiations.
- 5. COST Action: PARSEME: PARSing and Multi-word Expressions. Towards linguistic precision and computational efficiency in natural language processing
- 6. Tense and Aspect in Multilingual Semantic Construction
- 1. Research Initiative for Computational Analysis of Linguistic Development (CALD)
- 2. Urdu ParGram
- 3. DAAD-funded project for the organization of a 2012 summer school in Nepal
In this section we will provide different links/stories about interesting phenomena in the broad field of linguistics.
- 1. "A Conversational User Interface" by Ron Kaplan