Publications & Talks
- Schulz, Christoph, Arlind Nocaj, Mennatallah El-Assady, Steffen Frey, Marcel Hlawatsch, Michael Hund, Grzegorz K. Karch, Rudolf Netzel, Christin Schätzle, Miriam Butt, Daniel Keim, Thomas Ertl, Ulrik Brandes and Daniel Weiskopf. 2016. Generative Data Models for Validation and Evaluation of Visualization Techniques. In BELIV '16 Proceedings of the Sixth Workshop on Beyond Time and Errors on Novel Evaluation Methods for Visualization, Baltimore, MD, pp. 112-124. PAPER
- Deo, Ashwini, Christin Schätzle and Miriam Butt. 2016. Dative/Accusative Syncretism in New Indo-Aryan. Talk at the workshop "Middle and Early New Indo-Aryan: A Crucial Period for Linguistic Development?" at the 49th Annual SLE Meeting, Naples. ABSTRACT SLIDES
- Schätzle, Christin and Dominik Sacha. 2016. Visualizing Language Change: Dative Subjects in Icelandic. In Proceedings of the Language Resources and Evaluation Conference 2016 (Workshop 'VisLRII: Visualization as Added Value in the Development, Use and Evaluation of Language Resources'), pp. 8-15. PAPER SLIDES
- Schätzle, Christin, Miriam Butt and Kristina Kotcheva. 2015. The Diachrony of Dative Subjects and the Middle in Icelandic: A Corpus Study. In Miriam Butt and Tracy Holloway King (eds.), Proceedings of LFG15 Conference, pp. 357-377, Stanford: CSLI Publications. PAPER
- Schätzle, Christin. 2015. Visual Analytics for Linguistics. Talk at the Friday Lunch Talk Series at the Linguistics Department of Yale University, 20th November 2015. SLIDES
- Schätzle, Christin, Kristina Kotcheva and Miriam Butt. 2015. The diachronic development of dative subjects in Icelandic. Talk at the 20th International LFG Conference in Tokyo, 18th-21st July 2015.
- Schätzle, Christin and Miriam Butt. 2015. Genitiv als Stilmittel in der Novelle. Talk at the interdisciplinary workshop on "Scalable Reading. Paul Heyses Deutscher Novellenschatz zwischen Einzeltext und Makroanalyse" in Kreuzlingen, 4th-6th June 2015. SLIDES
- Schätzle, Christin. 2015. Diachronic Visualization of V1 in Icelandic. Talk at the "Middle Indic Corpus Workshop" in Stanford, 18th May 2015.
- Schätzle, Christin, Dominik Sacha and Miriam Butt. 2014. Diachronic Visualization of Oblique Subjects in Icelandic. Poster presentation at the Workshop on Big Data Visual Computing at the 44th Annual Meeting of the Gesellschaft für Informatik in Stuttgart, 22nd September 2014. ABSTRACT POSTER
- Schätzle, Christin. 2014. Diachronic visualization of verb-first constructions of Icelandic. Talk at the "DFG SPP 1335 Scalable Visual Analytics: Text Workshop" in Munich, 10th July 2014.
- Butt, Miriam, Tina Bögel, Kristina Kotcheva, Christin Schätzle, Christian Rohrdantz, Dominik Sacha, Nicole Dehe and Daniel Keim. 2014. V1 in Icelandic: a multifactorical visualization of historical data. In Proceedings of the Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (Workshop: Visualization as Added Value in the Development, Use and Evaluation of Language Resources), pp. 33-40. PAPER
- Kotcheva, Kristina, Tina Bögel, Christin Schätzle, Miriam Butt and Nicole Dehé. 2014. A diachronic perspective on V1 in Icelandic. Poster at the Linguistic Evidence Conference 2014 in Tübingen. 13 to 15 February 2014. ABSTRACT POSTER
- Schätzle, Christin. 2013. Genitive Reduction in German: A Corpus Linguistic Study. Talk at the JNU−Essex− Konstanz Workshop on Theoretical and Experimental Perspectives on Case Phenomena in New Delhi, India. 11 December 2013. SLIDES
- Schätzle, Christin. 2013. Eine computerlinguistische Untersuchung des Genitivschwundes. Masterarbeit. Universität Konstanz. PDF